Installation for Windows 3.1
1. Start Microsoft Windows and make sure no other Windows
applications are running.
2. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive.
3. In the Program Manager window, click
and then select
4. At the command line box, type the letter of your CD-ROM drive
followed by \WIN31\PCL3\<language>\SETUP.EXE, where <language>
is a 3-character code (see the appendix on page 39 for a list of the
3-character language codes). For example, type
D:\WIN31\PCL3\ENU\SETUP.EXE, where ENU is the code for English.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the